We spent a week in the Gardenia Cottage at Banyan Tree House. The experience was everything we had hoped for - and more. We were looking for a vacation accommodation that was quiet and beautiful, away from the beach madness, and an environment that invited reflection. What we found was beautiful gardens, well-tended cottages, inviting swimming pool and hot tub, fresh fruit delivered to our lanai each morning, and very friendly and welcoming staff. The owner, Marty, welcomed us like family and went out of his way to accommodate our every need. We will definitely return to the Banyan Tree House the next time we travel to Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banyan Tree House, a Maui bed and breakfast with 3 cottages and 4 suites in a wonderful, old plantation house. A quiet retreat in a central island location that is close, yet wonderfully removed from Maui's hotel / resort beachfront crowds. Simply overflowing with Aloha and Hawaii-ana. Giant tropical trees create a peaceful, shady 2.11 Acre oasis a midst giant tropical trees, flowers and sunny open lawns with a 50' swimming pool and Jacuzzi and fully equipped Yoga Studiio There is an additional total $400 cleaning charge when renting the entire property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Banyan Bed and Breakfast Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Banyan Tree House Hotel Makawao
- Banyan Bed And Breakfast Retreat Maui/Makawao, Hawaii