I stayed at the Banyan this summer for a week-long writing workshop held in the main plantation house. Our group had the run of the place and we took full advantage ... working and meeting on the lanai, lounging in the spacious living room, cooking meals in the large, fully equipped kitchen and grilling veggies by the pool. Somehow, the whole workshop ran seamlessly, yet we barely knew the staff was there. Luckily, I was able to extend my stay for three days and had an opportunity to get to know Marty better. He is more than a host, he makes you feel like family. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banyan Tree House, a Maui bed and breakfast with 3 cottages and 4 suites in a wonderful, old plantation house. A quiet retreat in a central island location that is close, yet wonderfully removed from Maui's hotel / resort beachfront crowds. Simply overflowing with Aloha and Hawaii-ana. Giant tropical trees create a peaceful, shady 2.11 Acre oasis a midst giant tropical trees, flowers and sunny open lawns with a 50' swimming pool and Jacuzzi and fully equipped Yoga Studiio There is an additional total $400 cleaning charge when renting the entire property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Banyan Bed and Breakfast Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Banyan Tree House Hotel Makawao
- Banyan Bed And Breakfast Retreat Maui/Makawao, Hawaii