“Very Accommodating”

and up
Half-Day Kula Coffee Tour
Ranked #7 of 14 Tours in Makawao
More attraction details
Owner description: Personalized Farm Tours on Maui. We do groups up to twenty and private tours. Scenic Ho`okipa, Pineapple Country, Kula Country Farms, Maui's Winery, Ulupalakua Ranch, The Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm, Surfing Goat Dairy, Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery. We also visit West Maui Coffee Farm and will customize a tour for you such as coffee farm,Dragon Fruit Farm, Lahaina Animal farm, taro farms and flower farms. Want to see Proteas, Asparagus, orchids, native plants? Perhaps shopping and galleries too? We'll design a tour for you. he tours begin in Kahului at Whole Foods 70 Ka`ahumanu Ave and the Harbors but we also pick up at the hotels in Wailea or Kaanapali for additional fee.
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We had to make some scheduling changes with Marilyn and she was so very accommodating. The tour was magnificent, with the lavender farm being the highlight. Marilyn is a wealth of information about the history, culture and vegetation of the island. We would highly recommend the Maui Country Farms Tour.

Jamarilyn, Owner at Maui Country Farm Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Aloha,
Thank you so much for your kind review. i love sharing Maui's agricultural beauty and my passion for Hawaii. I learn more every day. Soon I'll be visiting Native Plant Botanical gardens and old taro farms too. If you return to Maui, please call me.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"ukulele playing"
"cane fields"

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Marilyn was a wonderful tour guide! Our group of 7 (2 kids, ages 2 & 4 and 5 adults) had a wonderful time with Marilyn. She had special 'kid friendly' sandwiches along and was a wealth of knowledge on local history and cuisine. I had told her when we booked that we were very interested in cattle production as we are ranchers, and she did a fair bit of research so she could give us info on production on the island. The very best part was meeting Jimmy, the ranch manger of Ulupalakua Ranch, at the ranch and having a GREAT visit with him. Thanks Marilyn!!! Definitely a highlight on our trip!!

Aloha,
I was so happy to have your family on my tour and very thankful we got to meet up with the ranch manager at Ulupalakua. It was wonderful to see you and your husband share ranching with our Hawaiian Rancher. Thank you so much for writing a review. I love how we met on our facebook fan page at Maui Country Farm Tours. Come again and see The West Maui Tour.
~ Marilyn

Reviewed 9 November 2013

We recently took a cruise around the Hawaii Islands. One of our highlights of our trip was meeting Marilyn and her Farm Tour. She was very knowledgeable, very pleasant, and very accommodating. She sang us songs while we ate a wonderful sandwich and salad. She was one of the best guides we have had on our trips the last 10 years. Don't miss this tour!

Jamarilyn, Owner at Maui Country Farm Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Thank you for your kind review. It means so much to know you enjoyed our tour.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Our guide, Marilyn, for the Maui Country Farm Tours was excellent. The tour was informative, interesting and fun. Marilyn took great care in her presentation and went above and beyond what the average tour guide does. The group was small (6 people), which made it feel very personal. Thank you Marilyn, for our wonderful day on Maui in the Hawaiian Islands. Our taste of Maui was delicious. V & J of Florida

Aloha V&J,
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your kind review of our farm tour. I so appreciate you taking the time to write. If you return to the island please call me so i can share more of what I've learned with you and your friends and family.
~ Marilyn

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Had a wonderful day today having toured with Marilyn of Maui Country Farm Tours.
I had read outstanding reviews on TripAdvisor and now I know why.
Marilyn made the tour interesting and personal. She is well versed in all things Maui.
I found the tour to be an Eco tour as we received hands on experience with plant and wildlife in Maui. Had a great time and enjoyed our time on Maui with Marilyn

Aloha,
I'm so glad you enjoyed my Eco-Farm Tour on Maui. I really appreciate you writing about it here at trip-advisor. Thank you for your kind words. Do come again and let me share the beauty of more new places of Maui with you.