“Amazing Retreat and yoga experience”

Lumeria Maui Retreat
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Makawao
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing Retreat and yoga experience”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I just left Lumeria Maui and my experience was like no other. It brought me to a place within that
I have forgotten. It was an awakening with in myself. The building and its surroundings were beutiful and serene. I truly got rejuvinated and will bring those experiences home with me on a daily basis. Thank you Lumeria for taking such good care of me.
NJW Los angeles

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but if you want the winds at night, you might want to stay on the Pines sid...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Relaxed is an understatement when explaining how this place makes you feel. Lumeria Maui has everything to offer for a perfect getaway mixed with Yoga, good meals, great people, and fun. If you are looking for the ultimate relaxation retreat - this place has it all. The views from the retreat are breathtaking & the accommodations are endless. I felt like I could stay for weeks on end at Lumeria Maui, I highly recommend anyone who is traveling to Maui to enjoy this amazing place!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 29 March 2012

My wife and I stayed at this amazing place Lumeria Maui. To be honest, we were not expecting anything like the experience we had, prior to arriving on the island. Once we set foot on the property, you could feel the magic that Lumeria Maui gives off.

The grounds are lush with green and the facility is lets just say, OUT OF THIS WORLD. The rooms are well designed and very comfortable. The lobby and dining area are simply beautiful.

We practiced yoga with some great teachers and meeting the owner Xorin Balbes is a treat all to itself.

The location is perfect. 2 minutes into Paia and 5 minutes from the beach. I would highly recommend Lumeria Maui. Hurry up and experience an amazing retreat.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Makawao
Travaasa Hana, Maui
Andaz Maui At Wailea
Hotel Wailea
Hotel Wailea
#1 of 8 in Wailea

Been to Lumeria Maui Retreat? Share your experiences!