“Excellent!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Makawao
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Loved the meal and the service. Actually, I thought we were in Mexico. A great atmosphere and an enjoyable meal. Especially loved the taco salad with pulled beef (not ground beef). Would definitely go back!

Maui, Hawaii
“Lots of Guacamaole, Cheese & Fresh Veggies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Polli's is a favorite of our family. Who doesn't like Mexican food. Their vegan mix is great. I'm not vegetarian or even vegan and I still order their vegan mixed appetizer taquitos with the veggie mix. It's that good.

Their cashew garlic house dressing is also exception, love their chicken taco salad. Due to it's close vicinity to our home we eat there often and I'm pretty sure we have had everything on the menu.

Kiana our waitress was awesome.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Big Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Met some old friends there for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. Lots of locals having a great time, surf videos on the screens and the walls were covered with legendary shots of local spots Hookipa and Jaws. Food was good, service was awesome. Great place!

Kihei
“Best Salsa Ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had driven by this place many times and finally decided to stop in. What a nice surprise. The salsa and many other items on the menu are made fresh daily. Spices were just right, not too hot and yet just enough "kick". If you aren't into Mexican, there are other food items on the menu including vegetarian. My companion could not finish her chili in a corn taco bowl as the portions are "grande". I thoroughly enjoyed my Ranchos Heuveros. Will go back there on out next trip Upcountry.

Coolangatta, Australia
“Just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

After reading good reviews we came here for a dinner. Food was ok, but no good enough to run there for another meal ever. I have ordered Grande Tostadas with beef - and yes..it was definitely grande! I managed to eat less then half of it :) I'm 20wks pregnant and left feeling like my tummy is going to explode, I don't think food agreed with. My husband had some sort of burrito and he said it was ok. I guess if you are after inexpensive fast and massive meal, this could be the place!

• 2 of 5 bubbles