“An excellent lunch”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
RPV, CA
“An excellent lunch”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We had the tacos and the fish sandwich for lunch - both excellent flavor and very fresh fish. This is a crowded and busy restaurant, with communal picnic tables, but also a great value. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and will happily return again and again! I found the single taco to be plenty of food and would have been happy to have it with just the cole slaw, I also had the rice, which was fine, but I didn't need it.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Ottawa, Canada
“Good and lots of food, a little too salty, not real cheap.”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We went there yesterday, October 28. Enjoyed the food especially the amount. It was a little too salty and we all were drinking lots of water afterward. At $24-26 entree prices, I can't say that it was cheap. Still recommended.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Awesome place. Perfect atmosphere and food”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I think everyone I was with had something different it and it all looked and tasted good. I would like to thank them for having Opah on the menu. My 2 young girls never had fish before and the Opah from here has made them fish lovers. Made me one happy Dad

• Visited February 2013
McDonough, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Food!!! Great Value!!!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We really enjoyed our lunch at Paia Fish Market. My wife ordered one of the biggest quesadillas I have ever seen and I ordered an awesome Ono Burger. The burger was $10 plus $2 for a side of fries. Cocktail sauce was very good had a strong bite due to the horse radish. We will make this a must stop every time we are in Maui!

Jersey
“Good, solid.”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Good food. Solid menu. Not exactly a 'wine and dine' type place. You order at a counter and wait for your number to be called. Then you take your food on a tray back to these giant family style wooden benches. I left a bit like I was in a cafeteria. But the food was VERY good. Very fresh!

A great casual choice.