“The Mahi Burger!”

Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Paia, Hawaii
“The Mahi Burger!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I am not sure if I like the interior as much as I used to, after they have recently renovated and painted much of the interior walls white. Though, the food is still the same, and there is no better Mahi Burger in this world than the one they make here. Needless to say, that is all I eat, along with some home fries, when I go there.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Simple but Good”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Set dinner there on a Sunday evening after completing the road to Hana. We shared the fish and chips between 2 adults and it was tasty and plenty. The fish was fresh from the catch of the day. It is along the lines of a seafood Chipolte. More beer selection than
wine. Very casual, but perfect for the end of the ride to Hana and back.

Visited June 2014
London
“huge portions and busy location”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Paia's version of the english fish and chip shop except with locally caught fresh fish simply cooked, super fires and good salads. Order at the counter and collect your food when ready find somewhere to eat on the benches and tables in the small space.

Very tasty.

Visited July 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Best place for fresh fish”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

we stopped here after a mountain biking tour up halealaka. we wandered a bit and found the restaurant on the corner overrun by folks. I had the ono burger (delicious), my wife and buddy fish tacos. order the onion rings, totally worth it.

Visited July 2014
Suffolk County , NY
“Worst meal of our 2 week trip”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Fresh fish? Definitely not the fried shrimp which was Costco frozen at best. Seafood chowder? If someone can prove to me that was not a store bought new england clam chowder I will pay someone $25 to eat at this dump. Fish tacos? I could have been cat food the way it tasted. You want a fish taco and near Lahaina try $5 Taco Tuesday at Leilani's. Calamari was good but was the smallest portion I've ever seen.
Awful experience for this family.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank cambrajd1

Been to Paia Fish Market? Share your experiences!