“Fishing for food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I heard about Paia Fish Market through a guest at the hotel I was staying at, they strongly recommend me to go there. My family ordered a variety of entrées like the sashimi taste fresh, cook to order and seasoned to perfection were the chicken tacos and the hamburger. Also, the seafood pasta was the bomb!
Have enough time to dine in and enjoy the view.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,232)

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The fish taco platter is not only one of the best meals we ate on Maui, the portions and price make this place a must try.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

If you want a truly Maui-specific food choice, Paia Fish Market is where you should go. The service was friendly and for your money, you get a TON of food. We got salmon and fish tacos, and both plates came with delicious rice and cole slaw. You definitely have food to share, if you're not super hungry. You can absolutely share plates, or you can take some with you when you're full.

The line was a bit long when we went for lunch, but I definitely think it's worth the wait to get amazing food in a calm, relaxing atmosphere!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here before catching our red eye flight back to reality. You place your order at the counter and find a seat to enjoy your food. The line up to place our order was long but it kept moving, a table was available by the time our food was ready. The selection of fish and sides was amazing and very fresh. My husband is gluten intolerant, the cashier made suggestions to meet his dietary needs.
We also ate at Mama’s in Paia which was fantastic. If you have kids this would be a better choice because it is substantially cheaper but great quality.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This place has the best sea food in Paia! My husband got the Mahi fish, and I chose the shrimp plate. The fish was cooked so well it just fell apart. We loved it! The shrimp was really good too! We were so stuffed on the sea food we couldn’t eat our french fries! Needless to say the proportions are on the large side. You sit at large bench tables, so you will share a table with someone. You will love this place if you are a sea food lover. Enjoy!