“Hawaiian-Mex, What a Combination”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Milagros Food Co

Milagros Food Co
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Hawaiian-Mex, What a Combination”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Paia is a strange town where the main attraction is the people. Consequently, having a Hawaiian-Mexican restaurant in the middle of town is probably not as strange as it sounds. The blackened fish tacos with mango/guava relish coupled with black beans and Spanish rice were delicious. My wife had a grilled fish sandwich with fruit salsa that was equally good. We visited the restaurant during happy hour (it was 1:00 PM on a Saturday so who knows when it starts) and were able to take advantage of the $3.00 margaritas. What a bargain! The restaurant is not the greatest looking place- I guess you can say it has character. It is definitely worth a visit.

• Visited May 2014

“Best Margarita!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Great food, staff and atmosphere. Feels like a real locals haunt. And you must try their margaritas!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Loved, Loved, Loved!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

This restaurant came highly recommended by someone who has a home there. We were not disappointed. The food and the drinks are delicious. Each dish has the chefs personal twist. We loved it and still talk about it. Our server was so much fun. She was one of the best ever and her selections for us were perfect. I can't say enough about this place. It is more of an adult restaurant though. I wouldn't bring kids there.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank shanchicago
Rocklin, California
“Delicious food, every time~!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is a great restaurant that reminds me of California restaurants; casual, hip, great food, people of all ages, good wait staff. I can't say there's anything that I didn't like here. They're reasonably priced...definitely not cheap, but not too ridiculously expensive either. I've been here twice (and not in the same year) and it has been consistently good. Apparently, it's also well known with the locals too. I've only been here during the day, so can't comment if the vibe or clientele changes at night. Only one way to find out.....try it for yourself~

• Visited October 2013
Haiku, Hawaii
“Great ambiance, very good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a regular restaurant for us. We have been going here for years. I would have given the place 5 stars a couple of years ago, but they have changed their food preparations so that the food isn't as good as it used to be, though it's still very good. Be sure to state what you need if you have a special diet. You can't tell by the menu alone. On this most recent visit, I ordered chicken fajitas, expecting to get corn tortillas as I can't eat wheat, but they arrived with wheat tortillas. The waitress made the switch. We always sit at an outside table, as we prefer it. They have inside tables, but it can get quite noisy.

Visited April 2014