“Good Tex Mex” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Exton, Pennsylvania
“Good Tex Mex”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Outside seating and good food. Chips, salsa and guacamole made for a great starter. Margaritas were acceptable and beers were cold. Service efficient although not friendly. Good choice if you are looking for tex mex or a burger.

newport beach, ca
“Very good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We had lunch here and the mahi mahi burgers with fresh fruit salsa were great. Our waitress was super-friendly with a positive attitude. She was attentive and a pleasure to meet.

• Visited August 2014
Fort Worth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

My son and I decided on Milagros one night after a very busy day. Mexican food is very popular from our home town so we were hopeful that we would not me let down and we were not. I had Opah fish with a twist of Mexican seasonings and was very happy with my choice. My son had their Tacos and said they were just as good. We went around 6 and only waited about 5 minutes for a table. Staff was friendly as well and there was no delay once we were seated. Would go back again.

Visited August 2014
Wildomar, California
“Mmmm Mmmm Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stopped here before going to the airport to catch our flight home. The food was delicious. I had the Ahi Burger and can't complain. It is a quaint little place in the center of Paia. The have indoor and outdoor seating. The prices were good. I would recommend eating here.

• Visited July 2014
Wailuku, Hawaii
“Good flavor, poorly cooked”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Milagros Foods is a sweet little , but noisy restaurant in quaint Paia Town. The food came quickly,
but my friend and daughter had ordered burgers, one well done that came out medium and one
medium and got median-rare. The menu had said that orders of medium or medium rare would take longer, so we were surprised she they came out so quickly, but after cutting into them we discovered how underdone they were. I ordered a chicken quesadilla, it on the other hand was so
over toasted it was almost burnt! It is really too bad that they can not seem to get the cooking times right, because all of the food had good flavor. One of the best things about our experience was that the assistant server, Val, who was new, brought me water every time when I was out (which was often) without me having to ask for it! She was very sweet and right on top of all of it:-)

• Visited July 2014