“Amazing food, amazing service and amazing view!”
Review of Mama's Fish House

Mama's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
Mama's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hana Highway - Turn Left at the fishing boat
Kansas City, Missouri
“Amazing food, amazing service and amazing view!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

It was my husband and his twin brother's birthday I requested a nice table and they put us in the best table of the entire restaurant! The service was impeccable- but the food was even better! Everything is on the pricey side but so well worth the money. It is a must if you are anywhere on the island. We went for lunch which I thought was a perfect time because you could really enjoy the scenery!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Massachusetts
“Nice but not worth $429 for a family dinner for 4”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Our friends love this place so on our 3rd trip to Maui we finally decided to give it a try. Our family of 4 had dinner that came to a whopping $429, and one of us ordered off the Keiki menu and I didn't even have an alcoholic drink. Yes this place has a nice oceanfront location - but not worthy of $429. Yes the place has a friendly and attentive staff - but not worthy of $429. Yes the food was pretty good - but not worthy of $429. Even the Keiki menu was $20 per dinner. I figure the true measure of a restaurant (to me at least) is whether I would return for another visit. Unfortunately that $429 bill means that one visit was enough for me. My gosh, my full size rental car for 8 days on Maui didn't even come close to the cost of this one dinner at Mama's Fish House. But if money is no object to you, this is definitely the place to part ways with a whole lot of it in a very short period of time.

2 Thank humuhumu_fish
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best Meal on Maui!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I've been here 3 times now and it never disappoints! The lobster and crab stuffed mahi mahi is out of this world! Their cocktails are really great too. Atmosphere is great, not stuffy at all and it has it's own private beach. Definitely must do this on a trip to Maui!

• Visited July 2014
Sugar Land, Texas
“Go to Mama's because you want to, not because someone told you you have to.”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

We ate at Mama's for the first time this week. It is close to the airport and a nice way to have a send off dinner before flying home. It is really expensive, even for Maui. There are several other comparable restaurants with equal views and better food. Perhaps not the history. Enjoyable meal with fresh caught fish. Cool vibe.

Carlsbad, California
“Mama's is a must in Maui!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Great food and ambiance. You need a reservation, so book in advance. Come a little early and take advantage of the great location for pictures along the beach. The food was very delicious and prepared well. Drinks were tasty and the service was good. I would recommend this restaurant and will be back. Fun night and not your ordinary restaurant. I had the short ribs and my family had fish. We all loved it!