“CLOSED”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
“CLOSED”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

After a 2 hour drive from Hana, I was disappointed to discover that they closed permanently June 29.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Melinda H

Erding, Germany
“good with upside potential”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

for a restaurant not really good (friendly waitress was also the chef), for fast food great!

veggies fresh, broth tasty, peanut sauce nice, fresh coconut awesome. prices were decent.

somewhere between 3 and 4 points, but in order to support veggie chefs decided to give 4.

Longmont, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

My husband and I were SO happy we decided to eat here! Honestly probably my favorite place we ate the whole time. Environment is spartan, but the prices are super reasonable (you're not paying for an ocean front location, etc). Food was delicious - My husband had the soy chicken and veggies and it was the best fake meat we've ever had - I wish I knew where they got it! Only disappointing thing about this place is that there weren't enough people in there. Wish it was super busy for the owners. Loved loved loved it! We found it on our last day and were so bummed we hadn't discovered it earlier. Honestly if there was one here I'd eat there regularly.

• Visited April 2014
Maine
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I just wish I could have eaten here every night I was in Maui. The food was so good, affordable, and I'm going to miss it when I go home!

• Visited March 2014
British Columbia, Canada
“Casual Zen”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

I am always on the hunt for tasty vegetarian or vegan restaurants on my travels, so I was keen to try Fresh Mint in the delightful and funky town of Paia. We strolled in for dinner (mid-week) and were warmly greeted to a table right away. One could not help notice the ceiling fans with green and pink energy efficient bulbs and a wall of hanging Vietnamese instruments to give the casual restaurant a bit of interest.
Four of us shared a number of dishes that proved to be ample and extremely reasonable in cost. We began with the fresh garden vegetable soup; very light and lacking in any distinctive taste; mediocre at best. The fresh autumn rolls - consisting of mixed steamed vegetables, tofu and fresh herbs, served with a home made plum sauce, were pronounced the best dish of them all; refreshingly steamed, rather than fried. Next came the much anticipated eggplant with basil - sauteed eggplant with onions, tofu and basil in a sauce. It sounded better on paper than in reality as the dish was way too salty to be palatable and we ended up abandoning it and moving on to the other choices. The sweet and sour tofu, with pineapple, onions and tomatoes in a sweet and sour ginger sauce was quite tasty, but the the Pad Thai was excellent. I would not say that the food was typically representative of Vietnamese food, but it was pleasant for a once in a blue moon outing. Perhaps the emphasis on faux meat and soy based products was off-putting. Since wonderful fresh vegetables abound in Maui, I would have thought there would be more emphasis on that.

• Visited January 2014