“A welcome stop back from Hana”
Review of Flatbread Company

Flatbread Company
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Iqaluit
“A welcome stop back from Hana”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Man, we just needed something good to eat after a long (but fun) day in Hana. Just the ticket. Great food. I had the vegan (with cheese, sue me) and my wife had one with pork. Both were excellent. Also, a great atmosphere to the place. If there was one small complaint, the food was a little slow coming out, but the place was rocking (on a Monday night) so that probably accounted for it. Thinking about going back again before we leave Maui...

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good pizza, better salad”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We went here after a REALLY long day of hiking (I'm talking we woke up at 3:45 am, drove to Hana and hiked at various points along the way, and then made it to Flatbread Pizza at 6:00). We were exhausted and honestly, we looked like we had been hiking all day! Even still, I was a little annoyed they stuck us in this back corner (or "hid us" since we looked so grungy that day), because we really wanted to see the cool pizza oven.

We shared a plain pizza (it had a fancy name like "Jay's Heart" I think) with diced tomatoes on top (the topping was super skimpy). We also shared the house salad. We both loved the house salad - and my husband normally dislikes sweet dressings. I thought the pizza was alright, but my husband really liked it. It is thin and crispy. It was the cheese I wasn't a huge fan of - plus I like to have a bite of tomato in each bite, and the topping was so skimpy that there were a few slices with no tomato. My husband loved it though and said it was one of his favorite meals we had during our trip. The vibe in the front room seemed cool, and the place is in Paia town, which is a really fun town that we visited four times during our trip.

Visited July 2014
Geelong, Australia
“Best meal we had on Maui”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Finally some tasty fresh food! Yummy salad, sausage fennel flat bread and jays heart with smoked pork. Cocohijto too! Service was fast. Wish there were more places like this in Hawaii. So over the junk food options that are sometimes you're only option.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kacey84
SFO
“We love Flatbread Co!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We have visited Flatbread Co in Portland ME, North Conway NH and Portsmouth NH. Love them all and are they ever consistent . Great flatbread, organic salad with Surfing Goat Farm Cheese and hip vibe. Very friendly staff keep service flowing. We visited a busy Saturday afternoon and had a lovely time as we usually do;-)

Anchorage, Alaska
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We love pizza and really enjoyed their flatbread along with a salad. They try to use all local ingredients and had a great beer selection.

• Visited July 2014