“Mellow vibe, tasty food”
Review of Flatbread Company

Flatbread Company
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Like the rest of this laid-back little town, Flatbread Company has a relaxed, un-touristy atmosphere that feels very friendly and local. We had the organic salad and shared a pizza. Both were fresh and really delicious. We were glad that our server informed us that you can order half-and-half pizzas, because we were having trouble deciding. As another reviewer noted, this is a great restaurant for vegetarians. The town itself is only a 15- or 20-minute drive from the airport, so is a good place for visitors to stop after arriving in Maui or before departing. Recommended.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

The flatbread pizza is very good. Lots of vegetarian options. Organic too. Service could be friendlier. Lighting is too dark for me.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

After recommendations from two different people, we checked it out and were not disappointed. Good selection of draft beers and the pizzas are awesome.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We had takeout one night and ate in another. Delicious fresh tasting flatbreads/pizzas. Take advantage of the service they offer to reserve a place in line.

My margarita cocktail was excellent.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This place is truly fabulous. The organic house salad is amazing and full of vibrant, healthy greens. I loved my vegetarian pizza, but my meat-eating friends did not care for the homemade pepperoni on their pizza they ordered. The dessert of homemade ice cream and warm brownie is so delicious! I loved the open kitchen and art work in the restaurant. I am glad we stumbled in one afternoon after leaving Hana. Mahalo!

1  Thank Worldly84