“Local vibe and flavor perfect for quick breakfast.”

Anthony's Coffee Co Incorporated
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The finest 100% Kona Coffee in the world. Honolulu Coffee is a leading specialty coffee company.
Easton, Massachusetts
“Local vibe and flavor perfect for quick breakfast.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Visited twice during our visit and had a good experience both times. Coffee was flavorful. Bagels were authentic and they had a good variety of choices. French toast was amazing. Seating is limited but found they had additional tables out back. Perfect spot post sunrise at Haleakala. Loved the staff and local feel.

• Visited July 2014

Onancock, Virginia
“GET YOUR PICNIC HERE -- BREAKFAST GOOD TOO”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Live and learn . . . We planned on stopping only at the Hana Bay Picnic Company, but they don't serve breakfast and have no seating. Ended up at Anthony's, where we had a really good breakfast (fish and eggs -- only in Hawaii!). The coffee here is great. Breakfast is a little overpriced, but this is Hawaii, so . . . Service was okay (one person working really hard and everyone else just kind of standing around). Biggest problem is that there isn't much in the way of seating, and what is there is crowded and uncomfortable. Still, we enjoyed our expensive breakfast.

The lesson we learned is that we wish we had gone to Charley's Saloon for breakfast. (Not certain, but we later saw a TV ad that showed people getting pancakes there -- at a Saloon . . . who'd a thunk?!? -- and Charley's is a lot bigger restaurant). Then, we wish we would have gotten our picnic lunch here at Anthony's. They advertised a nicer lunch (included fruit) for the same price as what we paid at Hana Bay Picnic Company. Plus, Anthony's will let you take a picnic basket for a $10 refundable deposit.

If we ever go back, and do the "Road to Hana" again, we'll know what we're doing when we get to Paia, and we will definitely do it differently.

• Visited June 2014
Dallas USA
“Awful!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is by far one of the worst reataurantsI've ever eaten! The only reason I give it two stars is cause I feel bad for this sweet old lady who I believe is the manager/ owner. The service is horrendous, this skinny blonde took my order and rather than bringing the coffee to me, left it at the counter without saying a word. The owner saw my cup after like 10 minutes and had to yell out for me to get my coffee. Our food also sat in the kitchen for a while before the owner saw it and brought it to us. I was starving and still found it disgusting! Had to get a bag of salt and vinegar chips to get the taste out of my mouth! This place is in need of a complete overhaul, STAY AWAY!!

• Visited June 2014
Park City, Utah
“Over priced for what you get!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Ordered a coffee, oj, eggs bkfst with bacon, an omlet and a muffin it was $36! My bkfst came with pre-made frozen hasbrown patties. Coffee is the lowest cost I've seen at $1.92 for a 12oz. Wouldn't good back, wasn't anything special.

2 Thank Claymie531
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Awesome Picnic lunch for the road to Hana”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

They offer great sandwiches and snacks for the road to Hana. We stopped and picked up a couple lunches for our Hana adventure. The place smelled of good food and coffee and we werent dissaopinted. The prices were fair and the food was good. We stopped in a nice shady area along the road and just enjoyed lunch which was much needed as there really is not a lot of options along the road to Hana.

• Visited May 2014