“Fun family time” 4 of 5 bubbles

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun family time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Our kids love going to the golf and sports park. The trampoline and boats are their favorites. Much less than a Family Fun Center, but a fun way to spend part of a day.

2 Thank Naomi M

Crofton, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun break from the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

My 5 year old grandson begs to come here with us. After a round of miniature golf, he loves to get us into the bumper boats and squirt water at each other. The facility is clean and the landscaping is very tropical and well maintained. The staff is friendly and relaxed so we never feel rushed. We enjoy watching the more adventurous visitors climb the rock wall and jump high on the trampoline. This spot is a great way to enjoy some family activities while catching those Maui oceans breezes.

1 Thank Peg C
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

We found a coupon for a "buy one, get one free" deal for golf. We had two adults and two children, and the coupon said "pay for one and get the another of equal or lesser value for free". When I presented the coupon to the 20 something at the counter, she was quick to tell me that she had to charge me for two adults (rather than one adult and one child). When I asked why, she said "because you're already getting two free." Confused, I asked her to explain herself further. After 30 seconds of rambling, I no more understood it than when I walked in. She then said, "does that make sense?" to which I replied "No it doesn't, but that's apparently your rule." She then proceeded to lecture me that out of all of the people she's explained this to, I'm the only one that didn't understand.

Great service honey, you have a bright future in hospitality. I suggest you work the fry stand for a few months before dealing with the general public again.

3 Thank SeattleTP
Vancouver, Canada
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A fun place to stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great spot for mini golf. Fun and challenging mini golf course. Well kept and good for spending a couple of hours. Facility also has a boat section in a large water area where you can get the kids out in there own boat and let then chase each other around and squirt water at each other.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank loveit45
Osseo, Wisconsin
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Fun mini golf”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We killed an afternoon here the day we left for home, while waiting for our flight. It's only 15 - 20 minutes from the airport so it was convenient. I liked the all-you-can-golf for one price, and the courses were fun, different, and well maintained. The staff was very friendly, and the gardening/landscaping and Hawaiian facts on the tee markers add to the fun. They do close very early in the evening, but that was OK for our needs this time.

Visited May 2014