“McDonald's....Food, Folks and Fun!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #71 of 103 Restaurants in Wailuku
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 19 February 2014

It's what you expect from a McDonald's but I thought the staff were great. The place is clean and they don't mind if you take your time eating.

2  Thank LauraLazewski

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Standard Mc's quality it is ok nothing special just a tasty fill up for hungry travelers not wishing to spend lot of money every day on regular restaurants!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

When you eat here you never know who is behind the counter, that is because this is a training restaurant for the world. On my first visit I encountered Russians, on the next, Koreans, then Japanese, then French and Chinese. It makes for an interesting ordering experience. I always order by holding up fingers to show the number of the meal I want and then the amount of items I want. I speak slowly and always check my purchases for errors, always! If you want to see panic, pay with a 50 cent coin.
Why the yelling? Some languages use volume to indicate the meaning of a word. What to our ears is yelling is just adding an er to the word as in fast to faster. There is no hostility in the tone, but it does make me jump. Most of the workers don’t understand English so if you have a problem talk to the manager.
The food is McDonalds, but this is Maui so they are often out of something or another until the boat comes in. Land is expensive here so parking stalls are tight. The drive thorough backs up to block the parking lot so it can be hard to get out once parked. On the upside if you listen you will hear Hawaiian and Pidgin being spoke by other customers.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Not only do I already not care for mcdonalds but this one was really dirty inside and we waited a long time for our meals. There are lots of other options besides this place in the area so avoid eating here if at all possible!

1  Thank kaylin b
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We don't do McDonald's often but we found the McDonald's in Kihei to be a good place for lunch. They have good fish sandwiches. The place is kept clean and we had good service.