“Good food!”

Seascape Ma'alaea Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Wailuku
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Conveniently located in Central Maui, Seascape Ma'alaea Restaurant is a favorite among Kama'aina and visitors alike. Our award-winning restaurant offers an enticing menu of island-inspired cuisine along with spectacular views of Ma'alaea Harbor. It's the perfect dining destination to relax with a refreshing Cucumber Watermelon-rita while watching for Humpback whales or surfers, depending on what season we're in! Locally grown ingredients bring out the best of Maui flavors. Mouthwatering 100% wild caught blue crab cakes and the chef's creatively prepared fresh catch of the day are just a few dishes on the diverse, sustainable seafood-friendly menu. Kids' menu and gluten free or vegetarian options are also available. There are two convenient entrances, one inside the Aquarium and the other near the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops. Now serving dinner Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Aquarium admission is not required to dine.
Kihei, Hawaii
“Good food!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I always eat here after enjoying the aquarium. One of the best views on Maui! Even better when the whales are here. They have a great variety to choose from. Food for little ones, too. We have never had a bad meal here. The waitstaff is always friendly. We do avoid it on Sundays and Mondays. The cruise ship is in and they get priority (which I appreciate, as we love to cruise and appreciate this since time is limited). Definitely worth eating here!

• Visited July 2014

“The best Ono”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I loved the Ono special. the presentation was great, the taste was great and it came with an ocean view! I asked to substitute the rice with a salad and there was no problems! I recommend this restaurant

Visited June 2014
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant many times, this time it was just me and the kids. Kids ordered grilled cheese and hot dog ($8) which comes with choice of drink, fries and goldfish. I had the half sandwich and chowder which also comes with fries ($13). Very tasty chowder with clams, big pieces of fish and shrimp. I wish the tables were cleaner and that we weren't sitting so close to the sun and birds. but it was still a nice lunch.

1 Thank kdooka
“Best ribs on Maui”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We only went to Seascape after a friend of ours recommended it. You have to go for lunch as they are only open from11.00 am until 2.30 pm. My wife had the macadamia crusted fish and I opted for the mango glazed ribs. The ribs fell off of the bone and the glaze was the best I have ever had. You will not be disappointed, the only drawback are the unruly screaming kids that have parents with no regard for the other diners. A view overlooking the harbour is little consolation for having to eat while being unable to have a conversation with your lunch companion due to the "little darlings"

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lucaner
Orange County, CA
“Great view and food”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We had a late lunch here after touring the Maui Ocean Center. Honestly, we weren't expecting much from a restaurant attached to the aquarium. However, we were pleasantly surprised. Although the meals are not large, they were nicely prepared and very tasty. We had the ribs, macadamia crusted fish and a special Ahi/garlic shrimp dish. Their strawberry smoothie was large and flavorful. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. The covered outdoor seating is basic, but there is a nice view of the harbor, the East side of Maui, Molakini, etc.

Visited April 2014