We had an awesome time at Banana Bungalow hostel. The rooms are clean, the bathrooms and showers are shared but there are a few private ones if you would prefer that. The staff is superfriendly and professional. The hostel offers free tours everyday! Don't miss the sunday tour to little beach if you are planning to stay at this hostel. The kitchen is clean and easy to use. The loungearea with pooltable and TV is nice, and the seating area outside is a really sweet place to hang out in the evenings. We met so many amazing people and had a fantastic time at this hostel, thanks for having us guys and we look forward to come back in the close future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel caters to backpackers, travelers and surfers wanting to get the best out of Maui,and the best value for their money. Your stay comes with a friendly atmosphere, camaraderie, and friendships that last a lifetime. We offer more free amenities than any other hostel in Hawaii, probably the world. We offer FREE TOURS of MAUI EVERY DAY!: 12-Mile Haleakala Volcano Hike, The Road to Hana, Iao Valley Rainforest Hike, Whale Watching (seasonal), Snorkel with Turtles, Historic Lahaina and Paia Towns, Beaches, Beaches, Beaches!Large Tropical Garden with 7-Person Jacuzzi, Large Shared Kitchen, Free Wi-Fi, Free Internet Computer, Free pancake breakfast, Free keg parties every Friday night! "BACKPACKERS SHOULD HEAD TO BANANA BUNGALOW" - Frommer's 2011, "LIVELY AND COSMOPOLITAN HOSTEL" - Fodor's 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bungalow Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel Wailuku, Hawaii