We have been traveling the island for couple weeks.Having stayed at a few of the other Hostels on the island we expected the same when we arrived at Banana Bungalow. What a refreshing surprise. Our room was clean,organized and had everything we needed. It didnt have that in your face management we found at the other Hostels , but when we needed litterally anything they were immediately accommodating.. Most important thing to us was to have peace,quite and a good nights sleep. I wanted to take my bed home with me. it was awesome. We stayed for 6 nights and not one time was our sleep disturbed by neighbors or outside noise. We look forward to coming back here. It was definitely a home away from home.The best thing of all was the price. Unbelievably cheap. I dont know how they do it . we will be back!!!!! Mauii Rocks!!!! Gretchen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel caters to backpackers, travelers and surfers wanting to get the best out of Maui,and the best value for their money. Your stay comes with a friendly atmosphere, camaraderie, and friendships that last a lifetime. We offer more free amenities than any other hostel in Hawaii, probably the world. We offer FREE TOURS of MAUI EVERY DAY!: 12-Mile Haleakala Volcano Hike, The Road to Hana, Iao Valley Rainforest Hike, Whale Watching (seasonal), Snorkel with Turtles, Historic Lahaina and Paia Towns, Beaches, Beaches, Beaches!Large Tropical Garden with 7-Person Jacuzzi, Large Shared Kitchen, Free Wi-Fi, Free Internet Computer, Free pancake breakfast, Free keg parties every Friday night! "BACKPACKERS SHOULD HEAD TO BANANA BUNGALOW" - Frommer's 2011, "LIVELY AND COSMOPOLITAN HOSTEL" - Fodor's 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bungalow Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel Wailuku, Hawaii