“Best Zipline in US”

Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Flyin Hawaiian Zipline features Maui's longest, most thrilling rides with unparalleled views of both the North and South shores, as well as majestic Haleakala. Centrally located in the West Maui mountains, our canopy adventure includes 8 ziplines ranging from a 250 ft. warm up to a 3,600 ft. monster! With over 2.5 miles of ziplining excitement and incredible panoramic views of The Valley Isle (Maui), this is sure to be a highlight of your vacation!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

8 total lines. 2 at about 65mph. Highest was 697 feet above ground. Longest about 2/3 mile. You travel from one zip code to the next. Highly recommended. Our crew members were Nate, Kuupono, and Caleb. The Drive down the mountain was adventurous by itself.

1  Thank DaveHom1796
"our honeymoon"
in 16 reviews
"well worth the money"

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had ziplined before on the Big Island, but this was the first time on Maui. I took my three kids age 11, 15 and 18. It was their first time going and they had a BLAST! Gundy and the Flyin Hawaiian Zipline Crew were great guides and made the afternoon a real adventure. On the island, I saw a couple of other companies gear, but the runs did not compare to Flyin Hawaiian. They say they have the highest Zipline in the Islands and the longest and I believe them. The last run was like 3,600 feet and took almost a minute and the others were very exciting also. Also, the guys on the staff keep you engaged and entertained. If you are thinking about Ziplining on Maui, do not hesitate to use Flyin Hawaiian! Gundy and the team will treat you well and you will have a fun and exciting time.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We are in Maui for our 10 year anniversary and have done many activities on the island this week. The employees here are great! Besides being knowledgeable and making you feel safe, they are genuinely nice and not just "trying to get a tip out of you." Ryan, Nick, Caleb, & Tevin made this experience enjoyable and memorable from start to finish. It was worth every penny! Tracy & Matt Brown

1  Thank Tracy B
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is one incredible zipline! The crew was fantastic, friendly and accommodating. The views were breath-taking, the lines fast and exhilarating! The entire family had a blast (me, husband, 13 yr old daughter, 14 yr old son)!! I would highly recommend this attraction if you are in Maui!! Nothing negative here! Thank you Flyin Hawaiian for helping make this Maui vacation the best trip we have ever had!!

1  Thank Wendy J