“Yum”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Maui Bake Shop & Deli
Description: Cross street is Church Street, at the corner of Vineyard Street and Church Street in Wailuku, HI 96793
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Excellent food, perfect for breakfast and great service. Lot of locals seem to come here so it must be good.

Reviewed 19 May 2012

While on vacation my husband and I choose most of the restaurants we dine at by the reviews we read. We were hoping for more with the rave reviews of the eggs benedict. It came with a small side of potatoes. Food and service was fair and a bit overpriced for an "order at the counter" establishment. We gave this place a try but won't be back.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

This is most definitely a local, hole-in-the-wall type place. I had the turkey sandwich which had super fresh bread, but otherwise was nothing to write home about. But OMG, my boyfriend's shrimp po boy was AMAZING, and I kept stealing bites of it. Good fries, too. When he ordered it, the order taker said "good choice," so if you need recommendations, I think they'd steer you in the right direction.

Order at the counter, and they'll bring the food out to you. Atmosphere is a little run down, but it is worth it for the food.

1  Thank SwissMiss24
Reviewed 9 February 2012

My husband and I discovered the Maui Bake Shop & Deli near the end of our trip. If we had discovered it earlier we would have definitely eaten there more. We enjoyed everything we tried in the three times we were able to have a meal there. My husband especially liked the Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich, I really enjoyed the Spinach & Mushroom Quiche; it was just the right size. And all of the very authentic French pastries that we tried were absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Went there with another couple. Order at the counter. Very casual. Food okay. We ordered what we saw in the case, but I think we missed a larger menu as we saw eggs benedict delivered to someone else.