We stayed at the hostel for the first two nights and last four nights of an 18-day visit to Maui. Both times we were in a private room which had more than enough space for all our stuff, plus there is a secure storage room for bulky items like surf boards and bikes. The staff we encountered, Garrett, Scott and Mary, were extremely helpful and accommodating. Guest rooms, bathrooms (4), kitchen, and living room/reception area are all on the second floor, as is a long balcony, on which we and many spent the early morning and evening hours, enjoying the perfect weather. The staff runs a tight ship with a no-nonsense approach to house rules regarding noise, cleaning up after one's self, and security. There are regularly scheduled shuttles to and from the Kahului airport and lots of help for guests wishing to hook up with Maui activities. We are looking forward to our next stay at the Northshore Hostel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! The Northshore Hostel Maui is an ideal location to explore our tropical paradise. Spend your entire holiday with us or just one night! Our rates are the lowest on Maui and we strive to offer impeccable customer service to guests of all ages. We are located in downtown Wailuku, in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains, only 5 miles (10K) from the airport. We offer free airport transfers for our guests. Our facility is clean, safe, secure and friendly. A hostel is a great way to meet new people and save your hard earned money! You will find it easy to relax and feel comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. A hui hoa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Northshore Hostel Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northshore Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Northshore Hostel Maui Wailuku, Hawaii