The folks at Northshore Hostel are, in a word, fantastic! They keep the place in tip-top shape (they even shampooed the carpets while I was there!). There is nothing ritzy, but everything is kept clean and orderly (especially the bathrooms). They actually observe a 10 p.m. quiet time, which makes nights restful for all. There are numerous condiments and even breakfast-fixin's in the kitchen for everyone's use. I think it is a testimony to the quality of the environment that the community is roughly half under-forty and half over-forty. It's a place where anyone can feel at home. If/when I return to Maui, I won't even look for a new place. I think Northshore is about as good as it gets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! The Northshore Hostel Maui is an ideal location to explore our tropical paradise. Spend your entire holiday with us or just one night! Our rates are the lowest on Maui and we strive to offer impeccable customer service to guests of all ages. We are located in downtown Wailuku, in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains, only 5 miles (10K) from the airport. We offer free airport transfers for our guests. Our facility is clean, safe, secure and friendly. A hostel is a great way to meet new people and save your hard earned money! You will find it easy to relax and feel comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. A hui hoa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Northshore Hostel Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northshore Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Northshore Hostel Maui Wailuku, Hawaii