This was my first time ever staying in a hostel and i didn't know what to expect, but the staff were super friendly, and the place was clean, and comfortable. They even picked me up from the airport. The staff and other guests there were also super helpful with directions, how to use the public transit, and sharing tips on where to go and what to see, which was great, as this was also my first time to Maui. All around great stay!
-As a side note, please be courteous to the other people staying in the same room as you...I stayed in the female dorm and my first night there I was super exhausted and just needed sleep, but one of the girls in the room had cranked the temperature down and had the air conditioner blasting freezing air all night, and I froze!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! The Northshore Hostel Maui is an ideal location to explore our tropical paradise. Spend your entire holiday with us or just one night! Our rates are the lowest on Maui and we strive to offer impeccable customer service to guests of all ages. We are located in downtown Wailuku, in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains, only 5 miles (10K) from the airport. We offer free airport transfers for our guests. Our facility is clean, safe, secure and friendly. A hostel is a great way to meet new people and save your hard earned money! You will find it easy to relax and feel comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. A hui hoa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Northshore Hostel Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northshore Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Northshore Hostel Maui Wailuku, Hawaii