My husband and I were traveling with friends who often stay at hostels. It was the 1st time for myself and my husband. We were quite pleasantly surprised. We found Northshore Maui Hostel to be clean and well run. The TV automatically shuts off at 10:00PM and quiet time begins. Good for people who want to be able to turn in early. Kitchen was a good size, nice balcony to sit and eat meals, laundry facilities, 4 full bathrooms were adequate. We rarely had to wait. Secure entrance and keys to private rooms. Computer kiosk available. Good value. Staff and guests were pleasant. Good Thai and Japanese restaurants within 1 block. Free parking in well lit lot across the street. Our friends who have stayed in many hostels found this to be above average. Length of stay: 6 nights. We did have a rental car so getting to a supermarket was not a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! The Northshore Hostel Maui is an ideal location to explore our tropical paradise. Spend your entire holiday with us or just one night! Our rates are the lowest on Maui and we strive to offer impeccable customer service to guests of all ages. We are located in downtown Wailuku, in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains, only 5 miles (10K) from the airport. We offer free airport transfers for our guests. Our facility is clean, safe, secure and friendly. A hostel is a great way to meet new people and save your hard earned money! You will find it easy to relax and feel comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. A hui hoa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Northshore Hostel Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northshore Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Northshore Hostel Maui Wailuku, Hawaii