We stayed here a week & were very happy. As usual met some very interesting people . The hostel was cleaned properly everyday and the rules were sensible so that the quiet time was observed and everyone got chance to sleep in readiness for the day ahead. The staff were all hardworking and helpful . There were many extras ...free tea and coffee , free pancakes and free wi fi . Also a computer and printer to print your boarding passes free .For us we enjoyed sitting on the balcony at night the best . Thank you Northshore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! The Northshore Hostel Maui is an ideal location to explore our tropical paradise. Spend your entire holiday with us or just one night! Our rates are the lowest on Maui and we strive to offer impeccable customer service to guests of all ages. We are located in downtown Wailuku, in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains, only 5 miles (10K) from the airport. We offer free airport transfers for our guests. Our facility is clean, safe, secure and friendly. A hostel is a great way to meet new people and save your hard earned money! You will find it easy to relax and feel comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. A hui hoa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Northshore Hostel Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northshore Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Northshore Hostel Maui Wailuku, Hawaii