This is an excellent hostel to stay for $29 a night. Clean and upbeat environment. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 7am so there is time to sleep. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because it is still a hostel and not a 5 star hotel.
I enjoyed the low key location which had a nearby coffee shop, yoga center, and Thai Food restaurant. It is also up by Iao Valley which is beautiful and cooler than Kihei or Lahaina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! The Northshore Hostel Maui is an ideal location to explore our tropical paradise. Spend your entire holiday with us or just one night! Our rates are the lowest on Maui and we strive to offer impeccable customer service to guests of all ages. We are located in downtown Wailuku, in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains, only 5 miles (10K) from the airport. We offer free airport transfers for our guests. Our facility is clean, safe, secure and friendly. A hostel is a great way to meet new people and save your hard earned money! You will find it easy to relax and feel comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. A hui hoa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Northshore Hostel Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northshore Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Northshore Hostel Maui Wailuku, Hawaii