If you get a chance to play a round of golf at KKGC, jump on it. If you join as a full time or part time resident member ~ Mo Bettah!
Here are some reasons why we enjoy KKGC:
- well manicured, challenging course. You learn to play the winds
- wonderful and courteous staff
- delicious restaurant
- terrific selection of golf wear, especially for women
- the club facilities post golf are superb with Furo tubs, saunas, etc.
- magnificent banquet facilities and club house in a landmark Frank Lloyd Wright design
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.