“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Convenient, good food, helpful staff. The fish tacos are excelent. If your by the yacht quick place for a bite

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Good deli and sandwiches. General store stuff get a cold drink or snack. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Plus great views of the harbor.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stopped at the Maalaea General Store and Café for lunch. My wife and I split a tuna melt and a order of sweet potato fries. We sat outside, enjoying the view of the harbor and one of the best tuna melts we have ever had. This was are third time to Maui, and will make this a tradition for future trips.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stopped by Ma'alaea General Store and had lunch before heading to the beach for the day and this was a great small meal that had us going all day. I had a hot cuban sandwich which was excellent and my husband had fish tacos and he wanted to lick the plate. The fries are really good and the price was not bad either. I would definately go back.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We read a couple reviews that seemed a bit iffy, so weren't sure we were doing the right thing eating here. We arrived at noon and it was packed.

Our cashier seemed to really be struggling getting anything right, so we held our breath on our Ham and Swiss Boar's Head sandwich (I have a strange pallet, so added a 95 cent hot dog on sale).

The sandwich was Fantastic! I highly recommend this as an alternative to the everyday restaurant food. Great! (And I'd eat another hot dog, but next time with chili)!