“Nice”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Wailuku, Hawaii
“Nice”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

On our lunch breaks, when my friend suggests Vietnamese, this is where we go. Always friendly, we love the food and quiet atmosphere. Nice escape from a hectic work day

Visited February 2014

Honolulu
“Pick another place”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We ate here during our recent stay in Wailuku, and were very disappointed. Mediocre food, poor service, crummy decor. There's no reason to go to this restaurant when a much better choice, A Saigon Cafe, is located nearby.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bobster1985
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AVOID”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This place deserves zero stars.

The clay pot we received had dried up chicken and the vegetables felt like it was from the frozen section at the supermarket. The rice was soggy and mushy.

The pho we ordered had no flavor and the noodles was overcooked. The meat in the soup was also not very fresh.

By far the worst restaurant I've been in my life. The food was so bad we could not finish the small serverings that they presented.

AVOID AND DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank tlaspec
Barcelona
“Love It!:)”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My boyfriend and me have been there many times. The place is not new and It is not centrally located, however, I love their food. My boyfriend loves the Pho and we always order the spring rolls as an appetizer. The best thing for me, is the owner. He is friendly and always comes and talk stories to us! He makes us feel really welcome any time :)

• Visited January 2013
“Don't Bother”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

We went here because this place is close to our house. Once inside a man seated us. Walking to the table he was on his cell phone. Once at the table he just dropped the menu's on the table with out saying a word to us. Still talking on his phone. We had to wait over 10 mins to just place our orders. Once ordered the salads came in less then 2 mins. Salad was bad, not fresh and soggy. Pho soups came and they where below average. Man never came by till he gave us the bill. I don't understand the poor service, only 4 tables seated, 10 people.

Now the building, it is old and tired. Ceiling leaked and stained most of the tiles. Walls are damaged and repaired very bad. Tables, chair's and booths old and out dated. Fish tank was so dirty you could hardly see the fish in it.

Please go some where else.