“Best of this trip”

Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Experience the taste of Italy in the middle of the Pacific. Saltimbocca is nestled in the lively and centrally located Ma'alaea Harbor and enjoys sweeping views of the ocean and Mount Haleakala. Located 10-15 minutes away from Kahului Airport and South Maui, and on the way to West Maui (Lahaina, Kaanapali, Napili 25 minutes away). Saltimbocca fuses affordable authentic Italian cuisine with outstanding hospitality and service that transcends both plate and palate. Featuring authentic dishes artfully crafted with the finest local and organic ingredients, and fresh breads and pasta noodles made in-house daily. We proudly offer vegan and gluten-free menus for our guests. Take in the restaurant's casual upscale ambiance while enjoying cool ocean breezes and gorgeous views of mountain, ocean and harbor from our patio, dining room and bar and lounge.
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Everything was excellent - food, portions, appetizer, drink, temperature, seating, music, and service.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have eaten at Saltimbocca Maui numerous times. Last evening was exceptional. We had friends visiting from Torino, Italy. They have been traveling the world for a month so we decided an Italian meal was in order for them. They loved the idea. The service was top shelf and the food was outstanding. Nice wine, great food, quiet table and amazing server. The owners checked on us several times during the evening. Impressive. Being a gluten and grain free foodie, they have a whole gluten free menu and my fresh catch blend was fantastic. Mahalo nui loa for making last evening so special. We will be back often.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

When my family and I saw great reviews on Saltimbocca we knew we had to try it. We enjoyed excellent food and the best tiramisu we have ever had (and we are an Italian family). Just as the food excelled, the service was phenomenal. The friendly humor of the servers and excitement to cater to your dinner experience really make for a great atmosphere. Mathew, our server, was extremely friendly and so agile, that even our smallest requests were fulfilled with great urgency. Truly a delightful restaurant. If you want truly authentic Italian food with a great view and vibe I highly suggest this place.

1  Thank pinasimone
Reviewed 9 August 2014

A large (20) group of us ate at Saltimbocca. The waitstaff was very patient with us as we made our orders and individual requests for various items....salt, butter, etc. Nice view out to the harbor. 20% off meal if between 5:00 and 7:00 PM.

The menu had a good variety of options. Each person in our party enjoyed their selection. I had the Risotto. Quite good. The restaurant had a special sausage lasagna that night, which my husband ordered. I had to share it!! It was huge and delicious.

My husband and I (with a glass of wine and a Prosecco) and a shared salad and two entrees spend $90 with tax and tip.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We were staying in Ma'alaea in July and visited Saltimbocca for dinner. The atmosphere, service and food were all excellent. I had the pumpkin ravioli and my husband had the Lobster tagliatelle and were were both impressed with the flavors. Great choice for a nice evening out.