Return visitors, have found the place to be as nice and friendly as before, breakfast still delicious, rooms still comfortable, well-decorated and neat. Very enjoyable to meet other guests over breakfast or otherwise and exchange ideas for your stay, or get recommendations from the owners. Many locals from other islands stay here, which gives you a glimpse on what living on Hawaii is like. Very good base for all central Maui and upcountry activities, including Hana Highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's historic Inn. Down to the smallest detail, it represents 1920s Hawaii at its best, intertwined with the conveniences and luxuries the modern travelers expect. Located in the heart of Maui - short drive to beautiful beaches, lush golf courses, great restaurants, shopping centers, and most major visitor attractions. Ten minutes from Kahului Airport. Amenities include: All private Baths, daily maid service, daily changing full two course gourmet breakfast, free wifi, complimentary Parking onsite, no resort fees ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Hotel Wailuku
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Maui, Hawaii