Great B&B right in Wailiku, basically a residential neighbourhood, safe and pretty quiet at night. The breakfast was amazing and they accommodate my gluten intolerance with almost no notice provided by me. The grounds are immaculate, the building is nice and feels historic. This area has the most reasonable dining options on the island, although largely Asian/American island cuisine. A Saigon was good.
The central air conditioning in the main building is really cool and you can dial it right in, very comfortable. There are complimentary refreshments for guests, fridge, beach towels, etc. the proprietor was friendly and helpful.
Overall a great place to stay for a few days. We would definitely go back to this great B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's historic Inn. Down to the smallest detail, it represents 1920s Hawaii at its best, intertwined with the conveniences and luxuries the modern travelers expect. Located in the heart of Maui - short drive to beautiful beaches, lush golf courses, great restaurants, shopping centers, and most major visitor attractions. Ten minutes from Kahului Airport. Amenities include: All private Baths, daily maid service, daily changing full two course gourmet breakfast, free wifi, complimentary Parking onsite, no resort fees ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Hotel Wailuku
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Maui, Hawaii