We love Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono! This was our third time staying there and the rooms are so clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated with Hawaiian themes, the fab breakfasts are fun getting to meet guests from all over the globe and the owners have so much ALOHA! My husband and I plan to stay there on every trip. Thank you Janice and Tom for the hospitality and going out of your way to make our stay so comfortable.
Scott and Susan Nakahara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's historic Inn. Down to the smallest detail, it represents 1920s Hawaii at its best, intertwined with the conveniences and luxuries the modern travelers expect. Located in the heart of Maui - short drive to beautiful beaches, lush golf courses, great restaurants, shopping centers, and most major visitor attractions. Ten minutes from Kahului Airport. Amenities include: All private Baths, daily maid service, daily changing full two course gourmet breakfast, free wifi, complimentary Parking onsite, no resort fees ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Hotel Wailuku
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Maui, Hawaii