“For the price, you can eat at a real restaurant!”
Review of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr.
Ranked #43 of 105 Restaurants in Wailuku
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 October 2013

So the only thing this place has going for it is a convenient location. Unless it is after 5pm you can get much better food at the Maalaea General store right down the street, and for the same price! Also, Porto Pizza is in the shopping center right there as well...awesome pizza, and you will spend a lot less.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Within walking distance of Condo.We ate here twice,good variety and food quality.The prices and serving sizes of the dishes was plentiful.The food was prepared quickly and the staff and management were very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I went to the drive thru for lunch on a weekday. There were no cars ahead of me so I thought I could be out of there quickly. I waited almost 10 minutes for a burger and fries. I could not imagine it would take that long. Next time I'll drive to Wailuku for faster service.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Bad food! Slow take out service at a fast food restaurant! Not much else except don't make pit stop for food here.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

A Jim Beam bourbon burger? Saw it on tv and immediately my significant other challenged the size of this comestible. A big, ruqqed man with burger in hand, trying to stuff 1/2 the sandwich in his mouth . This looks too big to be real. Surely they have miniature the actor or used special lense to over enhance this burger. But, it is a mighty big burger. Worth $8?? You have to be the judge. The bourbon sauce is too sweet for my tastes, but you can't account for people's tastes. Fries are Carl's jr fries. Served hot they were ok. Restaurant looks tired and tawdry. Bathroom is filthy. Would I go back? Not likely. But, it is a big burger. Stuff one.