“Great spot for Dave's ice cream.”
Review of Kamoi Snack-n-Go

Kamoi Snack-n-Go
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Kaunakakai
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Molokai's version of the local, neighborhood ice cream parlor featuring 32+ premium flavors of "Made in Hawaii" Dave's Hawaiian Ice Cream with Kona coffee, macadamia nut, Hawaiian mud pie, chocolate macadamia nut, green tea, coconut-macadamia, cotton candy, cookies-n-cream, lychee sherbet, ube (made from Molokai purple sweet potatoes), haupia, and many others. Please ask for a free sample of one of the flavors on display. On hot days, enjoy triple banana splits, handmade waffle cones, milkshakes, sundaes, "Oreo frosties," handmade chocolate cookie ice cream sandwiches, and popular Icee floats served by customer-service-oriented employees wearing their signature red polo shirts and nametags! Or, if you cannot decide on a second flavor, take a pint or two home! There is FREE WI-FI service both inside and outside the store, available 24-7. Open 363 days per year (closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas).
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Clean, lots of treats, friendly service and great ice cream. Monday special is two scoops for the price of one! Fun place on Molokai.

4  Thank Navy89

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Kamoi's is clean and brightly lit. It is a great place to buy an ice cream cone or a sundae. The service was good. My kids love the selection of candy.

5  Thank andreaann
Reviewed 24 June 2013

One of my college roomies lives on Molokai and whenever we come to visit, our first stop from the Molokai airport is Kamoi Snack-n-go. Kamoi serves Dave's Hawaii Ice Cream and have awesome sundaes, banana splits, milk shakes, icee floats, homemade waffle cones and the most friendliest people. My favorite ice cream flavor is the macadamia nut crunch and right behind it is the icee float special. Kamoi has daily specials every day from specialty sundaes to icee floats for a discounted price. Kamoi also serve Kona coffee as well as many other Hawaiian snack favorites such as Hawaiian potato chips, taro chips, dried mangos, and various Hawaiian Sun Drink flavors. They are open almost every day of the year until 9pm and have small little pints available of your favorite ice cream flavor to bring home to enjoy later.

I love that Kamoi is big supporter of the Molokai community. They help fundraising efforts for the Molokai Little League, Molokai summer camps, and the schools. Kim, the General Manager, is an awesome lady and I was lucky enough to have met her during our last visit to Molokai. Thanks Kamoi Snack-n-Go for being my ultimate guilty pleasure during our trips to Hawaii.

3  Thank qtjeep12
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Our very pleasant and patient server encouraged us to sample various flavors before deciding on our choice. My husband had a double scoop of Ube, which was very purple. It was mild in flavor. I choose one scoop of green tea and one of haupia (coconut pudding). All the ice cream sampled had a good texture, but perhaps I've been eating a lot of gelato and sorbet lately, so I found the flavors subdued and not as distinguishable as I expected. I am a big ice cream lover, but after one visit, although I was happy to have stopped at the Snak-n-Go, I wasn't tempted to return as I had initially expected. The shop was bright and clean.

3  Thank coast_to_coast_250
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Wonderful ice cream to cool off on a hot day. Prices aren't outrageous and the flavors are unique. Candy, chips and sodas are also available.

2  Thank Nicolle Z