“Great value, unique option” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 26 things to do in Kaunakakai
Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great value, unique option”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

I was giving a beached themed wedding shower recently and used the services of Molokai Plumerias.
I ordered 500 blossoms, they arrived in a box in perfect shape. I made leis for the bride, her bridesmaids, mother of bride and groom and Grandmas, also haircombs for all the guests.
We had many blossoms on each table, it was wonderful to look at them and they smelled like heaven. We even had extra so the guests could take them home in little zip lock bags. They stayed fresh for several days when refrigerated. All this for a total of $112.
Dick was very helpful in suggesting shipping dates.
This was a great unique addition. I will use them again for something I'm sure.
www.molokaiplumerias.com
808-553-3391

Visited March 2013
2 Thank LewieCSU

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Where to get a good lei”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2011

It was nice to go out, pick my own plumerias and make my own lei. Malia was very informative and showed the whole process from collecting the flowers to shipping out orders. I had a good time.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank angelsdivinedesign
Far away from Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Terrible communication!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2009

Terrible communication. I tried to order plumeria flowers from them. I got 2 e-mails responding to my e-mails with questions. Last time I heard from them was on Monday. I needed them for Saturday night. I e-mailed twice to make sure order is in but didn't hear from them so I called today (Thursday). The lady said "Oh you need them on Sat. Well we forgot to ship them today so I hate to tell you this but we can't do anything about it." It is a very special event for me and I was so looking forward to them. I called the Hawaiian Lei Company right now and they were so helpful. I am getting a beautiful ginger lei on Saturday before noon!

2 Thank Melialeinaala