My partner and I stayed here on a 4 day/ 3 nights. Check-in was kinda "weird" as the reception operation hours are from 8 to 4pm. We got there at 6pm with no one to greet us. They have a small box with envelops with your name on it. At least there was a little map with instructions. We got to the unit and we were very pleased as we did not have an idea of what to expect.
The unit was very well furnished and clean. The owners had left a binder with different activities and local restaurants. Had everything we needed to coffee makers to deep fryer and the list goes on. Free wi-fi, local cable and A/C! And the view from the Balcony was amazing! right in front of the beach. We had breakfast on the balcony each morning and it was fantastic. We really felt like it was our second home. Thank you for the owners who made this unit very welcoming. I would stay here again in a near future. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Molokai's largest town, this property offers one- and two-bedroom oceanfront condominiums with full kitchens and a wide array of amenities, including a swimming pool, shuffleboard, and barbecue station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Molokai Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marc Molokai Shores Hotel Kaunakakai
- Castle Molokai Shores Hawaii