“Excellent food and price”

Bravo Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 160 Restaurants in Aiea
Price range: US$0 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Deep River, Connecticut
“Excellent food and price”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

We recently visited my Air Force son and his family in Oahu and dined at Bravo Italian restaurant. This is a very busy (popular) family Italian-style restaurant in Aiea. There were 6 of us, including 2 children and the meal was wonderful. I had lasagna which was large enough to bring 1/2 home for another meal. It was excellent. My husband and son had the chiicken parm and they, too, raved about it. My daughter-in-law had the arabiatta chicken penne with a spicy sauce that was a bit too spicy for her. The children's menu had a variety of choices and was enjoyed by both girls.

The prices for each meal were as expected, around $15.00 for each adult meal and $3.50 for each child's meal. A glass of wine was $4.25. Overall, it was very reasonably priced.

I would recommend Bravo if you are in the Honolulu area, but come early as they do not take reservations.

• Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Honolulu
“Great service, surprisingly good food!”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I came to Bravo's because someone had given me a gift certificate and I didn't expect much in the way of food or service. I can gladly say that I was proven wrong! The service staff were just amazingly good and the food was also fresh and really good. Although it's a few miles from where I live, I'm more than willing to make the drive here again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank travel4fun_honolulu
“Good Italian Food in Great Quantity”
Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

The garlic rolls are to die for. The food comes in pretty sizable portions.
The pasta is cooked to a true al dente.

I found most of the dishes my party received to be over-sauced, but I find this to be typical in most family-style Italian restaurants these days. The sauce on my dish was fresh and light, though... even though there was too much.

If you're looking for a decent family restaurant, this is it. Good Italian food at a great price.

1 Thank apojudy
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Good Not Great, been there done that.”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Was invited to Bravo for a lunch get toegther. Bravo is located downstairs of Anna Millers at Pearlridge shopping mall. Decore is nothing special, almost like a "Cheers" TV set, not very spaciously set up so not much privacy while dining. Extensive lunch menu with prices extremely reasonable. However the portions reflect the price...SMALL. The staff were has attentive and prompt as they could be for busy lunch time. not friendly, not rude, just working. food was of little above average quality and drink prices were average. THe big deal here is the garlic break rolls. Yes its yummy! Overall, lunch was a pleasurable experience, not great. This is a restaurant does not come to mind when I think about eating out. Would I recommend this place? I say try it once if you are in the area and not sure what to try, you will either like it or not return.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank F5993GMericd
Tucson, Arizona
“Come hungry - food and prices are OK”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Just OK Italian food, very big portions. This is a cookie cutter Italian place beneath Anna Millers. It's probably the same kitchen - what do you expect? It was good enough and everything was pretty good. We didn't spend a fortune and went away very satisfied with everything from the garlic knots to the kids menu. We will probably come back here.

Visited September 2012