“Delicious huge slices!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Portage, Michigan
“Delicious huge slices!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We were by Pearl Harbor and were excited to find this location. We had gone to Boston pizza when we lived here years ago and the pizza was great. My family enjoyed picking their own variety from the case and thoroughly enjoyed theirs. Great crust and quality toppings were what made this so good. We will go again.

Hawaii
“Best Pizza in Hawaii?!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

So if you are Looking for pizza on Oahu, this is the place. Thin doughy crust. I'm not saying it's the best anywhere, in fact it's not even close, but it's better than anything else that I've found on this island. Big Slices so one should fill you up.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank shakedownstreet
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
“reminds me of Boston”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Like one of the previous reviewers I have grown up on thin crust Boston style pizza, too much dough and cheese and I just can't eat it. One of my favorite pizzas is Pizzeria Regina in New England. This pizza is as close to it that I can find on Oahu. I asked a few of my co-workers where I could get good pizza and they all suggested Dominos, Papa Johns and the other chains(Guess Hawaii is not into pizza), but I stumbled across this place while sitting in traffic.

The pizza is awesome, and well work the drive(and traffic) to get to. The decor is great, Boston Red Sox pictures all over the walls. I cannot speak highly enough of this place. When I get to missing Boston this is definitely the place to go!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank kp7j4x
San Antonio, Texas
“Best pizza on the island”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I'm from the East Coast of the mainland and pretty much grew up on delicious, giant, greasy slices of pizza. Boston's pizza is the closest equivalent to this pizza that I have found on the island. They have lots of good topping combinations too, in case you want something more than just a big slice of pepperoni. I'm partial to the spinach, garlic, and tomato pizza. It's important to note that the slices are enormous when you order the pizza by the slice. One slice is 1/4 of a giant pizza, and that's not an exaggeration. Therefore, the cost of one slice is pretty pricey (about $7). The price of a full pizza is around $28, which is definitely more than what you'd pay at Pizza Hut. But I promise you that the quality of Boston's warrants the price. The interior of the restaurant isn't anything fancy, but it's okay with me. Most of the East Coast pizza places are like this as well. It's typically better to just call in your order and get it to go. Hop across the parking lot and grab some beer or wine from Tamura's and you're all set!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sarah S
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

We got sick of greasy pizza from places like Papa John's and Pizza Hut and heard Boston's is really good. We went in and ordered a few of their huge slices to go. I'm glad we got it to go because it was SO hot in there. I felt bad for the employees, plus it was kind of gross seeing them all dripping sweat and handling the food. But the pizza was so good and don't want to get pizza from anywhere else now!

• Visited November 2013