“COME EARLY”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Waimea, Hawaii
“COME EARLY”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Boston Pizza is good. The toppings are ok and the amount is what you expect. Our pizza came out alittle dark on the bottom aka burnt.
We came in at 820 pm. The guy at the counter told me to wait while he found out if they are still making pizza, the sign says open and the other sign says closing is at 9pm. The young lady said ok I'll make it. How nice of her to accommodate us and to take the time away from her cleaning. Made us feel special!!!. So our pizza and two sodas came to $32 When it was ready they gave it to us in a box even though we had a table. I suppose they didnt want to wash one more pan.
At 9pm a group of military types came in and without a word they were taken care of , three pizzas etc. Their pizzas came on TRAYS!!

The service here is sub standard. On other occasions we have gone at 830pm and 840pm and been turned away. So it must be that business is sooooo great they can afford closing early?

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank foodie808

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Best pizza so far I've found on the island. ”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Staying nearby. The slices are a quarter of a pizza. Not cheap but good location right past KFC. Parking decent and selection excellent. Kids lived and will be back lots in the new few years I am sure.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dakine slices”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Best slices on the island. Took my sister here. A friend raved about this pizza and requested it while in the hospital.

Great ladies behind the counter. Pizza slices were huge and ingredients were fresh. I will be back!

1 Thank Crystal D
Portage, Michigan
“Delicious huge slices!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We were by Pearl Harbor and were excited to find this location. We had gone to Boston pizza when we lived here years ago and the pizza was great. My family enjoyed picking their own variety from the case and thoroughly enjoyed theirs. Great crust and quality toppings were what made this so good. We will go again.

Hawaii
“Best Pizza in Hawaii?!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

So if you are Looking for pizza on Oahu, this is the place. Thin doughy crust. I'm not saying it's the best anywhere, in fact it's not even close, but it's better than anything else that I've found on this island. Big Slices so one should fill you up.

• Visited February 2014