“Tasty Food”

Cuu Long Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 167 Restaurants in Aiea
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The pricing was right and the food was tasty and plentiful..The pricing was the average I have paid at other Vietnamese eateries.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

My husband was the one who introduced me to pho, and to Cuu Long about 8 years ago. Even then the wait was 20 minutes or more-but the food was really great. I introduced my two sisters in law to this restaurant this trip. The ambiance needs improvement as the decor and everything else dated back earlier than 8 years ago. However the food was still great. The pho was still something I would line up for 20 minutes for. Their spring rolls were fresh and were really authentic. Their fried rice and their barbecued chicken was really yummy! I will always want to go back, even if there is a line since I can wait in line and sniff the food from the door.

Reviewed 25 December 2009

This is my favorite place to enjoy a bowl of pho. Every place is slightly different, but I really like their recipe. You just come in and find a seat. One of their employees come and hand you a menu. Or if you know what you want, they can just take your order then and there. Not a very formal place, so if you're looking for an elegant place with high customer service, probably not for you. But who needs the "How is your meal so far?" while you're in the middle of a bite. This place is my kind of restaurant!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 29 February 2008

You will most likely find a line outside this Pearl Kai restaurant, no matter what time it is, and for good reason. Cuu Long happens to be one of my favorite Vietnamese restaurants, especially because Vietnamese is scarce where I live (on the Leeward side). I think what makes this restaurant so popular though is their fast service, inexpensive prices, and large portions. If you like pho, for like about $6-7 you can get a large bowl of pho with more meat/noodles than most places on the island. Also, I hardly wait longer than 5 minutes for my food, which is extremely convenient if visiting during lunch break, or trying to catch a bite before a movie. I most often eat the combination pho, and if I'm not in the mood for pho, I order spring/summer rolls and/or bbq chicken/pork chops.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Aiea, HI
Reviewed 26 February 2008

This is one of the best places to eat for pho. I always order the combination pho, no tripe. Summer rolls to start, and extra sliced onions on the side. The iced coffee is excellent. It will give you a caffeine buzz like no other. I will come back to eat here again

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Cuu Long Vietnamese Restaurant? Share your experiences!