“Aloha Aoki's”

Dining options: Drinks, Parking Available
The Villages, Florida
“Aloha Aoki's”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Aloha Aoki's. I have had your shaved ice on each of my trips to Hawaii and many times while I lived there. You will be missed by all. It has been a great 30 years. Hope to see you across the street soon.

• Visited August 2013

San Francisco, California
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

There was a long line but the staffs were good with pushing traffic through smoothly. Waited 20 minutes and got our Meiji flavor snow cone. I am not a snow cone person but it was better than all the ones I had in California. Wondering if its the heat...

• Visited March 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Shaved ice in haleiwa - check”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Wife loves these things so of course after dinner had to go to #1 rated place. Lucky for us it was right before closing so no wait. While she didn't complain and said it was good she followed up with don't know what all the fuss is. She has had as good in little ol South Carolina. I didn't get one but tasted hers and agreed. We can at least say we got one...next

• Visited August 2013
Venice, Italy
“Average shave-ice”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

They say that when you're in Haleiwa you have to try shaved ice, so my friends and I stood in line for about 10 minutes to try Aoki's, thinking that the line outside the shop meant the shaved ice was really good. They have tons of different flavors, but they're all made with bottled syrups, and I believe the shaved ice was not worth the wait. It was OK but nothing more, I don't know if I'll go back.

• Visited September 2012
Apex, North Carolina
“It's shave ice”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

These places are starting to seem similar. Dumpy little joint, long line, somewhat reasonable price - and you get shave ice. I wouldn't drive to this place just for their shave ice, but it is set amongst other shops and restaurants so hey.