We planed to stay there for 7 nights, but when we entered our privat room, we immediately changed our minds.. The DOUBLE bed filled out the full room. The room was dark and dirty. You couldn't open the windows and the dust was piling up on the fan and walls.
There was nothing to store stuff, not even hangers on the wall.
The bathroom, toilet and kitchen was scruffy too.
If it wouldn't have been to late to find another place to stay, we wouldn't have stayed the first night.
But still the north shore is worth seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget accommodation and hostel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Backpackers Vacation Inn and Plantation Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hotel Haleiwa
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hawaii/Oahu - Haleiwa