This hotel was NOT worth the ~$100/night that we paid to stay in it. We chose to stay in this hotel b/c we wanted to escape the crowds in Waikiki, but would have been much better off to just drive up for the day(s) we wanted to spend up there. We had one of the "suites" with a kitchenette. The beds were horribly uncomfortable (a thin, HARD, mattress with no boxsprings on a wooden slat frame), and the room wasn't very clean--toothpaste splatters on the bathroom mirror, an inch of dust on the fan blades, and a dirty floor. Everything in the room was dinged-up and very worn, and the last morning we found a small lizard on the extra bed we were using to put the luggage on! They even had the audacity to have a bowl with a "Tips for cleaners" note in it!! The beach view isn't impressive, and the noise from the never-ending (even at night!) traffic on the highway was usually louder than the noise of the waves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget accommodation and hostel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Backpackers Vacation Inn and Plantation Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hotel Haleiwa
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hawaii/Oahu - Haleiwa