Well you only have to look at the website to see what its like.
Its cheap and good value, $25 a night 7th night free.
I stayed here at the end of a 12 month around the world trip and loved it!
Keep in mind I am 23 years of age, a surfer with limited funds!!!
Would i come here with children? nup
would i come here for a romantic time with partner? nup
would i come here to meet young fellow travellers, all on a budget, who are easy going happy people who think its amazing to be in the north shore?
Its a great place for young people on a budget.
I thought it was clean, but very old and run down but it added to its charm
I woke up every morning with gecko's?? walking around the room...i was scared of them but thought it was amazing!!!!
The bathroom is bad...i have to agree to that, but i guess travelling the world has mellowed me out a bit as it didnt bother me at all.
Stay here if you are young, looking to surf, or enjoy a true beach hawaii experience. Its quiet, visually beautiful area, cheap restaurants and lets you really experience Hawaii.
If you have never stayed in a hostel, backpackers before....DONT STAY HERE, IT IS NOT A BUDGET ACCOMMODATION, it is backpacker class and i just loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget accommodation and hostel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Backpackers Vacation Inn and Plantation Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hotel Haleiwa
- Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village Hawaii/Oahu - Haleiwa