“Don't miss breakfast!!”

Kono's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Kono's is a family owned restaurant on the North Shore of Oahu serving breakfast and lunch in a casual atmosphere. Kono's is a gathering place for locals, surfers, and tourists, a genuine North Shore experience. Our Kalua Pork is cooked daily for over 12 hours and is served in a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We read about Kono's in Oahu Revealed, and it did not disappoint. I'm assuming everything is amazing, but I had the Breakfast Slider Trio, and especially the kalua pork slider was to die for. The biscuits are perfectly flaky and they make their own POG! Plus, if you get a tattoo of Kono the surfing pig, you get 25% off for life. Can't beat that! This place is very laid back, and the staff were very friendly. Can't wait to go back next time we're on Oahu!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We went to Kono's on recommendation of a local. I ordered the kailua (sp?) pig burrito and I can honestly say I have not ever had a better breakfast burrito. It was loaded with tender pulled pork, eggs, cheese and potatoes. We went back two days later and I got the same thing. Iced coffee was great too and they offer free refills. We ate outside at one of the small tables. Go here!

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Great pork sandwich, and nice offerings on the kids menu. They even make their POG. The very helpful front staff helped our group of 11 stay very happy!!! The special was a curried chicken papaya salad, but the pork was what I craved.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Nice little quaint joint off the main drag through Haleiwa town. They have a nice selection of healthy foods and milkshakes to die for! We shared a Smoked Turkey Ranch Club Wrap that was generous enough for a senior couple's appetite. Veggies were cool, fresh, and crunchy, with lots of turkey and cheese, drizzled with ranch dressing and bacon bits. Only negative were the pesky flies that weren't deterred by the free-swinging screen curtain at the entrance. Lots of tables to sit and have your meals outdoors too! Prices are moderate for the location and worth the trip to the North Shore!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Drove out to North Shore just to give this joint a try. Ordered the biscuit and gravy bomb (burrito) and was not disappointed. This place is the real deal! Possibly the best breakfast burrito I have ever had. Give it a try.