“Triple Crown all the way!”
Review of Kono's Restaurant

Kono's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Kono's is a family owned restaurant on the North Shore of Oahu serving breakfast and lunch in a casual atmosphere. Kono's is a gathering place for locals, surfers, and tourists, a genuine North Shore experience. Our Kalua Pork is cooked daily for over 12 hours and is served in a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Kono's has probably some of the best Kalua pork and bacon I've had in a while. I had the Triple Crown and this sandwich had so much flavor and everything from the meats, the sauce, and the BREAD worked so well together, all I can say is that it is an awesome sandwich. My friends headed back to North Shore the next day and instead of eating somewhere else they went back to Kono's.

This place is strictly a breakfast/lunch spot. If you're up in the area, I'd definitely recommend stopping by.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Best bacon on the North Shore! We don't eat grain and they were happy to make us a side of bacon and eggs instead of any of the wraps on the menu.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

These are some of the best breakfast burritos I've had. The price is decent and the ingredients are fresh. I'm not sure, but they probably serve lunch, too.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Always a must for our family! Having breakfast there is great; good value for money. Try their "bombers", a surfer's start into the day consisting of scrambled, potatoes and meat wrapped in a tortilla. We like the Portuguese sausage, but there is also bacon or kalua pork as a choice.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was looking at restaurant reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor and came across Kono's. Sounded interesting enough that we tried it our first morning, and then ended up returning for the subsequent 4 mornings. My BF really enjoyed the kailua pork burrito the first morning, but after his bite of my BEACH sandwich, he changed his order to match mine on subsequent visits.

Our favorite breakfast was 2 iced coconaters from Coffee Gallery and our BEACH sandwiches from Kono's...enjoyed best out front on the picnic tables. Also highly recommend their POG!