“Awesome place for Breakfast and Lunch!”
Review of Kono's Restaurant

Kono's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Kono's is a family owned restaurant on the North Shore of Oahu serving breakfast and lunch in a casual atmosphere. Kono's is a gathering place for locals, surfers, and tourists, a genuine North Shore experience. Our Kalua Pork is cooked daily for over 12 hours and is served in a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We went here after our Shark Cage diving adventure for breakfast and was so impressed by the food we went back for lunch! My son who is a very picky eater loved the food and told us we had to go back. Everything was fresh and delicious. If your in the North Shore you need to make this a must stop to eat!.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Kono's has probably some of the best Kalua pork and bacon I've had in a while. I had the Triple Crown and this sandwich had so much flavor and everything from the meats, the sauce, and the BREAD worked so well together, all I can say is that it is an awesome sandwich. My friends headed back to North Shore the next day and instead of eating somewhere else they went back to Kono's.

This place is strictly a breakfast/lunch spot. If you're up in the area, I'd definitely recommend stopping by.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Best bacon on the North Shore! We don't eat grain and they were happy to make us a side of bacon and eggs instead of any of the wraps on the menu.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

These are some of the best breakfast burritos I've had. The price is decent and the ingredients are fresh. I'm not sure, but they probably serve lunch, too.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Always a must for our family! Having breakfast there is great; good value for money. Try their "bombers", a surfer's start into the day consisting of scrambled, potatoes and meat wrapped in a tortilla. We like the Portuguese sausage, but there is also bacon or kalua pork as a choice.